Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA)
Welcome! We are glad you’re here. The purpose of this page is to center diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) within North Carolina Cooperative Extension by providing a database of helpful resources and connecting Extension staff to opportunities for professional development and collaboration.
To make facilitate navigation of this page, we have organized content in the following ways:
- What is DEIA and why is it important within Extension?
- About us
- DEIA Foundational Resources
- Expanding your Reach: Engagement with Diverse Audiences
- Youth-Specific Resources
- Food Access & Health Equity
- Opportunities for Engagement & Professional Development
- Extension Resources from other States
- Share your DEAI success story with us!
- Contact us
Be sure to visit frequently, as we intend to make a lot of updates in the weeks and months ahead. We look forward to working with you!